Updated: Nov 19, 2019
Several months ago, the fine folks Mozilla introduced Firefox Send; a useful tool in sending large files securely while keeping your personal information private.
If you have been in a situation where you try to email a file but get notified that it's too big to send? Well, Firefox Send fixes this issue while adding some nice functionality to it. Albeit, the file size limit is set to 2.5GB
Using it is very easy...
- Head over to https://send.firefox.com
- Click or Drag the file or multiple files you want to send
- Set the expiration download or day limit
- Set a password (optional)
- Click Upload
- Copy the link provided and send it to the recipient
Once the link is received, the recipient can download the file.